Saturday, February 22, 2014

Lindley and Tyler - Costa Rica Destination Wedding in Manuel Antonio












































































































































 

I’m really not one for words… I usually let my images do the talking for me.  If I was one for words however, I'd explain how incredible this wedding was from start to finish.  Every detail worked out so perfectly, it really couldn't have gone any better.
Lindley and Tyler contacted me about a year ago to shoot their destination wedding in Manuel Antonio,Costa Rica.  I knew it’d be a blast, but I didn't realize how much I’d fall in love with them, their families and the beautiful country.  Seriously wishing I could re-shoot their wedding every weekend.
Thank you Lindley and Tyler for having me out to Manuel Antonio, for inviting me to be a part of their amazing day.  Thank you Melissa (Stylish Occasions - the wedding director, whom I’ve had the privilege of doing many weddings with) for doing a great job at putting everything together.  The light was crazy and worked out perfectly, sunny in the day, clouded up in the afternoon until just before the end of the ceremony, when the sun came out over the ocean to create some dramatic lighting for a few great sunset shots.
Again, I’m not one for words, but to Lindley and Tyler: I freakin’ love you guys.

View the whole gallery and order prints here.


A few extras from the catamaran...