Thursday, January 23, 2014

Upcoming Blog Series: "Looking back"

This past wedding season was our best to date here at Clane Gessel Photography.  I spent the majority of the summer flying across the country and the globe, capturing the love my couples share for one another.  Needless to say, it was a blast!  I met and worked with so many incredible people, I saw breath-taking sites, and I was humbled by the uniqueness of each couple.  But mostly, I was completely swept away by the season and am gracious that so many couples chose me to be a part of their wedding day.  I am excited for what 2014 has in store!

That being said, with the busy nature of the summer 2013 season, the team and I got a little bit behind on the posting of our summer weddings...  Thus, we decided to start a new blog series!  The title of the series is "Looking back," and will "look back" once a week to highlight one of our weddings from the summer 2013 season.  We are so excited to display these weddings just as the planning of many engaged couples comes into full swing!

Please pop in once a week and take a look for the new post every Thursday!  We will announce the new posts via twitter and Facebook, so be sure that you have followed us on twitter and liked us on Facebook! This series will be amazing.  Don't miss out!

I can't help myself... Here is a sneak peak!

Heather and Devyn at their gorgeous Crystal Mountain wedding

Jamie and Jim at the port in Naples, FL

Jennifer and Jesse in Seattle, WA for their wedding at The Ruins

Stay tuned for more and email us if you have any questions.  Someone from my amazing team will get back to you! info@clanegessel.com