Friday, June 21, 2013

Kelsey and James - Wedding at Kensington Gardens















 


































































































































Congrats Kelsey and James!
I had the opportunity to head down to the Bay Area last year and shoot their engagements.  They took me out to dinner and I got to know them a bit - they're such great people and their love reminds me why I do what I do.


"James and I met in Redding, California while we were both attending school there. He ended up being from the same hometown as me!  We came to find out that we had grown up in the same church our whole life and had never crossed paths or had even heard of one another! We had to come all the way to California to find each other and we are so happy we did! After building a great friendship we finally started dating 6 months after we had met. We both got to come home for the summer and I introduced him to my parents and they fell in love with him. My dad had me practically married to James the day he met him! ha. Then August 1st, 2012 came and James popped the question at the Great wheel in Seattle with all my friends and family below holding signs that said, Marry me Kelsey! It was perfect and of course I screamed yes! It has been quite the journey since then with all the wedding planning. I did long distance planning this whole year because I was living in California and my mom was here in Seattle doing all the foot work. It has been such a fun experience planning a wedding and really seeing all my dreams come true. All this hard work will pay off because it will be the fairy tale wedding I've always dreamed of. James on the other hand can't wait to just be on our honeymoon sipping a beer never having to think about weddings again!"