Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Naples Destination Wedding Photographer

Naples destination wedding photographer, florida destination wedding photographer

naples, fl destination wedding photographer

naples destination wedding photographer, best fl wedding photographers

naples destination wedding photographer, best fl wedding photographers

naples destination wedding photographer, best destination weddings naples

florida destination weddings, best florida destination wedding venues

I couldn't be more honored to share with my couples that choose naples as a destination for their wedding.  I have a gallery at the Mercato in Naples, and although I don't live there, I I'm so lucky that I get to shoot many destination weddings there and share the special day with each of my couples.   If you're looking for a naples destionation wedding photographer, be sure to check out our website: www.clanegessel.com and all of our packages include travel anywhere in Florida.

tags: naples destination wedding photographer, florida destination weddings, best destination wedding venues in florida