Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Long Time Coming

The new website quietly launched earlier today.  There's still a lot of work to do on it.. the video on the homepage should be completed later this week, over the next few days I'll be re-writing a lot of text, resizing all the images, etc etc etc.. this website is very close to me, it was built to not only replace the website that got me to where I am.. but delivers the path to where I want to go.  It's the most apparent of our rebranding efforts thus far.. we've got some big announcements and new marketing materials coming to help promote it.  I've got a mobile and Ipad site in production, should launch next month.  I'm so grateful for my team - in the last few months I've been very lucky and have had many many different people collaborating with me on this.  We are all so excited for it, the future has never looked brighter.  Check it out: www.clanegessel.com