Friday, January 18, 2013

Business Expansion and Across the Country in Four Weeks





I've recently hired a great team in the last few months and we've been working on some big things. In addition to shooting like it's peak season in the month of January, we are looking to expand our wholesale business. You'll be able to get our photos and images in more places than ever in the coming months.

I'll be hitting all four corners of the Country in the next month.. this weekend I'm shooting a wedding in Washington DC and then am honored to be the official photographer for the Humanitarian Inaugural ball, next weekend I'm doing landscape work for four days in the deserts of Death Valley, and in two weeks I'm looking forward to being the first photographer ever to shoot a wedding inside the Chihuly Garden and Glass back home in Seattle. The second week in February it's looking like I'll be back in Florida to catch up with old friends and do a few shoots. If you're in any of these areas and would like to set up a shoot please email my assistant: caitlin@clanegessel.com

Looking forward to a phenomenal year in 2013!