Sunday, September 16, 2012

Tessa and David - Wedding in Forks, WA









































































































































I heard a saying once, "If a guy can't handle a girl in sweatpants, he sure doesn't deserve her in a wedding dress"... it kept coming to my mind as I went through these photos.  David truly deserves the key to Tessa's heart.  They both grew up in Forks, WA - the tiny Washington State peninsula town where the famous Twilight books take place, but they wanted their wedding to reflect who they are, not the fame of the town they're from.  From fishing in his suit on the river to the beautiful ceremony in a packed St. Anne's Church, 300 guests at an amazing inn on the river.. this wedding captured the essence of Tessa and David and the love they share.

Spending the day with Tessa and David in Forks reminded me that the world is smaller then we think and the people in it are more beautiful than we think.

Many thanks to my buddy Randy for heading out from Kent to help me with this one.  His photos won't be seen here, but will go straight to the bride.