Friday, May 25, 2012

Michelle and Mark - Wedding at Cave B Inn at Sagecliffe















cave b weddings



























































cave b inn at sagecliffe





When Michelle and I first sat down and she told me her and Mark were actually already married, they had a wonderful ceremony South Africa.  I have to say I was super jealous!  But then their wedding day came.  It was amazingly clear and the perfect day for probably the most intimate wedding I have ever been a part of.  With only one row or family surrounding Michelle and Matt as they exchanged their vows by the beautiful pond at Cave B winery, their simple ceremony was magical and paved the way for an even more special evening.  I was honored to be a part of the thole thing.
This being my third Cave B wedding in the last year, it was totally different from the other two.  After the ceremony guests mingled and were eventually led into the wine cave, where the entire room was glittering with tea lights and pillar candles on every surface.  Every detail of Michelle and Mark's day was perfect, and I am so thrilled to have been a part of their lives together!