Saturday, November 5, 2011

Tara and Justin - Wedding at the Arctic Club Seattle

























































































































It was an honor and privilege to shoot Tara and Justin's wedding on October 15, 2011 in Seattle.  I love all of my clients, but they are extra special because Tara and I went to high school together.  Their wedding was held in the gorgeous Northern Lights Dome Room at Seattle's Arctic Club.  This is one of the most beautiful indoor venues that I have seen!  The wedding was beautifully designed from the orange calla lilies to the cute "I do" message on the bottom of the bride's shoes.  

Tara and Justin also ventured out to my favorite lighthouse and beach in Seattle with perfect fall colors.

Thank you Tara and Justin for allowing me to be a part of your special day.  I wish you a lifetime of wedded bliss!

And thank you to my buddy Ilya, who assisted me and second shot, view his photos from the wedding on his blog.