Thursday, October 6, 2011

2010 Review..

When deciding which direction to go in the future, I look to the path that got me to where I am.. This post is a compressed version of my events and travels throughout 2010..
It was quite a year... I feel obligated to say something about Heather when posting this because she was such a big part of my year... But this isn't about her - it's about growth, about losing a best friend, graduating college, meeting two great boys, flying a plane over San Francisco, learning what's really important (thanks Lauren) moving to Florida and back.. this inane description barely scratches the surface of a story-too sacred and profane for this outlet, but perhaps someday I'll write more.  For now, enjoy the pics..






























































I shot all of these images in 2010... each image a small window into a much larger story, just a quick reflection of the many life changing events.   Locations include: Qatar, Seychelles, Bora Bora, Cancun, Chicago, Aruba, Salt Lake City, Arizona, Pennsylvania, New Orleans, San Francisco, Vegas, and of course all over Florida.