Sunday, April 24, 2011

Top 3 Lenses

"What would you say are your top 3 wedding lenses?"



It's not about the lenses I shoot with, great photogs can take great photos with crappy lenses and a rebel.  I've seen people with 30,000$ in equipment that take the worst photos I've ever seen.  Its all about your vision as a creative.  I attribute very very little of the quality of my work and the success I've achieved to the lenses I have, and some of the great shots you see on my website were shot with a rebel.  If you cant take great shots with crappy equipment, you CERTAINLY cant do it with expensive equipment.  Period.  That being said, 50mm f1.2L, 85mm f 1.2L II, and 14mm f2.8L II are my three favorite.  Keep in mind, those are on a full frame body, so if you're shooting an APS crop sensor, mind the conversion factor.