Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hello~ I just want to introduce myself; I’m Tara's (one of my brides) mom… I am so exited for you to do her wedding and engagement photos! I spent literally days and days looking at photographers wedding photos and couldn’t find one that even came close to what we wanted for her wedding. When Tara told me about you and I got on your face book and I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. You are wonderful. I loved every one of your photos!! I have seen the ones you are posting of facebook they are fantastic and truly amazing. I just want you to know you are a God send and I how much I love your work. You’re love for what you do shines thru your work in every one of your photos. I am looking forward to meeting you in May and thank you again for agreeing to do Tara’s photos.