Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Flight Over San Francisco

Clane Gessel Photographysan francisco aerial photossan francisco aerial photographysan francisco aerial photos, alcatrazsan francisco aerial photos, golden gate bridge aerial photosGolden gate bridge aerial photographyaerial photography san Franciscosan francisco aerial photographybay area aerial photography, san francisco aerial photosgolden gate bridge aerial photography, san francisco from the airFirst of all, how fortunate am I to have met people as cool as Roxanne and Micheil? Seriously, I have the second best job in the world. Roxanne has the best- she's a pilot, and a flight instructor. So, she let me take the controls for takeoff, and had me fly the plane. We flew out of the Hayward airport over, followed the 880 corridor north through Oakland, then went west over Treasure Island and the bay bridge, out to Alcatraz and the golden gate bridge. Why is it that when I’m with Roxanne, I’m always doing something crazy?! Last year it was surfing in her wedding dress… and how knows what the future holds! Thanks SO much for teaching me about flying Roxanne!