Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Check This Out...

According to the 2007 Multi-market Scarborough Report, Release 2, Seattle, WA is the number one market in the nation for accessing the internet and owning a digital camera.
Do you know what this means? More people in Seattle own a digital camera and get online than anywhere else in the Nation. This is proof of what I've been saying all along: that Seattle has the most competitive digital photography market in the Nation. Making it in this city as a professional photographer is harder than any other city in America.
How fortunate I feel to be able to succeed through a recession in the most competitive digital photography market in the Nation. So excited to be able to do exactly what I love, and have a wonderful summer completely full of weddings with my amazing couples. Thank you to my wonderful clients who continue to support and say the most amazing things about me, knowing all of you is the biggest blessing anyone could ask for. To all of you, my dedication has never been stronger.