Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Clane Gessel Portfolio Page

I'm totally not a megalomaniac, but I have felt for a while that a personal profile is a useful tool for anyone with an online presence. I have (for your viewing delight) created a portfolio page of my personal and professional profile including:
Photos from my body of work in landscape and wedding photography
Complete list of photographic equipment that I own
A short biography and exclusive photos of me at work
A list of features and publications that have featured my photos
My resume, up to date as of January 2010

So now you can know everything you've never wanted to know about me.

View my totally awesome portfolio page here. I'll link it from my homepage soon. Please let me know if you run into any bugs, it's still a work in progress.