Thursday, December 10, 2009

Calendar Cover - Fly Geyser (Black Rock Desert)

Not sure if you know this, but I'm pretty much rad. They decided to use my image of Fly Geyser that I took last year as the cover of the official Black Rock Desert 2010 calendar. I also got a month, January 2011. Thanks to all those down there who made this possible- happy to FINALLY be getting some nationwide recognition for my landscape photos. In case you're unfamiliar with the Black Rock Desert and Fly Geyser, here are a few photos from my 2008 trip with my buddy Gessner.
fly geyser, black rock desert calendarfly geyser, fly ranch gerlach nevada, black rock desertblack rock desert calendar, fly geyser fly ranchfly geyser, black rock desert fly ranch, hot springsfly geyser, fly ranch, black rock desert photographyGet yourself a copy of the calendar with your boy Clane on the cover at the Black Rock Desert website.