Saturday, November 21, 2009

Shifting Priorities

I love my job. Being a photographer is something I've always wanted to do, and will continue to do. However, I also have other priorities- I am also a full-time student at the UW. The natural wind-down that comes to weddings during winter allows me to focus on school, and not a minute too late. I'm a senior this year, and if they offer the right classes in the spring I will be able to graduate in June. I need this time to focus on the tasks at hand. I purposely don't have another wedding until Spring quarter 2010. Those of you that have been following me for a while should be aware of what to expect over the next quarter.
But if you're new to this blog, here's what to expect from me until next Spring: fewer posts throughout the week, and fewer photos being posted. 3 posts per week rather than the usual 6 posts per week. The undergraduate program at the UW isn't easy and I hope to take this extra time to focus on school. This quarter I still have to complete: finals, a 20 page annotated bibliography, a 20 minute public relations presentation, and more. If you'd like to volunteer your time to help let me know!