Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Welcome to My Blog!

Yep, that's me. Clane Gessel, pleased to meet ya.

Seattle wedding photographer clane gessel
Me? I'm a photographer. I love what I do, and it shows through in my quality of work. Seattle based, but I'd travel anywhere for a good photo. Full time student at the UW and the School of Visual Concepts. 100% self taught photographer. I shoot Canon, 5D Mark II and 5D. Been published and featured everywhere: Space Needle, Seattle Bride Mag, blogs nationwide. My photos are as unique as my name. I blog, I tweet, I facebook, and I still somehow find time to give back to the community. Charity work gives me some of the greatest satisfaction, and helping others adds a new dimension to my life.

Enough about me, lets talk about you. Drop me a line clane {at} clanegessel {dot} com. Ask me a question, photography related or other. Tell me about yourself. Find me on Facebook, Twitter, and more. Not a media junkie? I can be old school too, a phone works. (206) 659-1939
Thanks for stopping by.