Thursday, October 29, 2009

Success!!!

seattle from the back of a ferrykerry park mount rainier view with the seattle cityscapepublic market center sign pike place market sign with a ferry and sunsetSafeco field with the Seattle cityscape and the Seattle MarinersToday marks the successful completion of the largest project of my photography career: The Space Needle greenscreen. Met with them today, they loved the photos- so now I'm FINALLY able to publish the other 4 photos chosen. They said it's going to launch on or around April 1st, 2010. I've been working on this at least 200 hours on this since May, and while it was an honor to be the one trusted by them to do it, I'm relieved it's over. Now it's back to photographing weddings, focusing on school, and more website redesign. Thank you to Ron (CEO) and Lisa (Retail Manager) for choosing me for this project!