Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lame.

That's not my PC, but that's kind of how I feel today. My desktop computer took a big turd on me today. Totally wiped out. I'm good with computers, so when I say wiped out, I mean really wiped out. Even a system recovery won't fix this. It's a hardware problem. But here's the irony- when I bought it, it came with a 2 year warranty. That warranty ran out July 25th. It's OK though- I've been looking for an excuse to buy a new computer for a while. Of course I couldn't afford to lose a single photo- I have 2TB of backup hard drives and didn't lose a thing in the crash. My computer backs itself up automatically just before it shuts down. I'll be online tonight ordering a new custom PC. Until I get it I'll be running my business from my laptop. This is what my desktop looks like (shot with my blackberry):