Sunday, June 28, 2009

Nichole And Brent- Wedding (San Francisco, CA) - June 19th, 2009

luly yang coture wedding dress designer seattle, wa northwest San Francisco Chrissy Fields wedding photography photographer san francisco wedding photographer, bay area wedding photography, golden gate bridge Award-winning san francisco wedding photography, wedding photographer, golden gate bridgeSan Francisco wedding photography Exploratorium  museum wedding photographysan francisco bay area Exploratorium wedding photographer photographyfremont, ca wedding photographerSan Francisco is easily my favorite destination wedding city to shoot in. It never ceases to amaze me that no matter where I travel to photograph a wedding, I am always met by the kindest strangers. Thank you to Nichole, Brent, Kerri and all the others for having me out. 2009 is quickly becoming the best year EVER!