Saturday, June 6, 2009

David And Andrea (Wedding)- Olive 8 Hotel; Downtown Seattle, WA

The Olive 8 green hotel ballroom in Downtown Seattle
(you can click on the photos with watermarks)
Award-winning wedding photography by seattle wedding photographer clane gesselSeattle wedding photographers, wa wedding photographySeattle wedding photography, seattle wedding photographers, seattle wedding pictures, seattle wedding photosWedding photography, wedding pictures, seattle wedding photographers, seattle wedding photographyAward-winning seattle wedding photography by clane gessel. Destination wedding photography, seattle wedding photographersThe Olive 8 green hotel in downtown Seattle on 8th and Olive. Seattle green hotelsThe olive 8 ballroom in downtown seattle by wedding photographer clane gessel. Seattle wedding venuesThere are well over 100 photos here, but would you believe I had a hard time narrowing it down from 175?? This one was a blast. Thank you so much to David and Andrea for having me out! Thanks to Tera and all of the wonderful staff at Olive 8 for being so awesome and letting us up on the roof.

Dress: Voletta Coture (Bellevue)
Makeup: Krystal Kreitzmann for MAC Downtown Nordstrom (I hope I'm spelling that correctly)
Hair: Kismet Salon
Flowers: Details Florist
Venue: Hyatt Olive 8 Seattle, WA
Band: Simcha Orchestra (band leader Robby Helperin)
My assistant: Caitlin Bauman (Thanks so much for the help!)

This one certainly sets a new bar for all Seattle wedding photography. About 50 gigs, 2500 photos in total; just to make sure I got every special moment. Take that film shooters.

Post script: Thank you David and Andrea for being open to my ideas, some of them a little crazy. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for choosing to go with me as your photographer. I know you looked at a lot of photographers, so thank you for trusting that I could capture everything, and I hope I exceeded your expectations.