Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Do You Do That?

I've been busy to say the least. Full time student, full time photographer. The traveling isn't over yet, but at least I'll be in Seattle for the next month without any interruptions.

At several of my last weddings in CA, HI and FL I've had a lot of people ask me if I do certain types of photography. Do you do this, do you do that. Allow me to answer your questions...

Do you do senior portraits? Yes.
Do you do babies/newborns? Yes.
Do you do birth stories? Yes.
Do you do corporate events/commercial work? Yes.
Do you do head shots? Yes. 
Do you do small families? Yes.
Do you do maternity shots? Yes.
Do you teach private photography classes? Yes.


What won't I shoot? Nudes/boudoir or bands. I just won't shoot it. I'll gladly recommend you to one of my talented friends to do so in my place.

So, if you are wondering if I do a certain type of photography, as long as its not the 2 things mentioned above, the answer is yes.