Thursday, May 14, 2009

CG On Display

(Photo courtesy Google maps)
Harper's studio downtown Seattle Art Gallery
I am showing my photos at Harper's Studio through July (the one on the left). Harper's is located in Downtown Seattle on the corner of 2nd and Seneca. Thank you to Christina who so graciously allowed me to pick which gallery I wanted (last year I showed my southwest landscapes, this year I chose my Seattle landscapes)- three of the pieces have already sold. 

The following prints are on display in various sizes from 16 inches to 7 feet wide:
The Space Needle in the Rain picture photo photography clane gessel triple print TriptychThe Pike Place Market Sign sunset ferry seattle public market center sign picture photo photographySeattle cityscape in the fog photo picture photography space needle foggy skyline clane gessel downtownSeattle cityscape from gas works park in lake union reflection reflections landscape photogrpahy photo picture skylinePike Place Public Market Center Pike place market sign in the rain umbrellas seattle seattles best coffeeDowntown seattle cityscape from 12th avenue time lapse tullys columbia center elliot bay olympic cascades national parkMount Rainier National park Wonderland Trail glacier mowich lake spray parkMount Shuksan in mirror lake picture lake from Mount Baker in the North Cascades National Park near bellingham, waKerry Park Seattle cityscape sunrise winter sunrise december space needleFancy a print for yourself? Email me clane.gessel{at}gmail.com